A well-prepared and implemented system of relationship management doesn’t only relate to a list of customers, as the broad definition of CRM also includes relations with contractors. The actual functionality of a CRM platform comes from the different characteristics of the entities using it. Therefore, its implementation beyond individual events takes the form of continuously improved applications.
Key CRM issues include:
- Identification of business processes,
- Complete or modular implementation suited to the needs of the organization,
- Multilevel access and limited access,
- Statistics for users and system components,
- Use of UML for mapping application diagrams.
For more details and an opportunity to test the platform, visit crm.webandart.nu . Please don’t hesitate to ask for the site password!
Integration services, Project management, Software and databases on request.